Independence to provide premium credits and other support to clients and members
With the continued commitment to their clients and members throughout the COVID‑19 pandemic, Independence is now offering medical and dental premium credits and other financial support to their fully insured clients.
Independence knows many of their clients are having difficulties managing costs during this time when business has been interrupted, and to help alleviate the financial burdens their clients may continue to face in the months ahead they are offering the following support:
- Medical Premium Credit
- Fully insured small group clients (up to 50) will see a 10 percent reduction in their September invoices, which they should expect to receive in mid‑August.
- Fully insured large group clients (51+) will see a 20 percent reduction in their September invoices, which they should expect to receive in mid‑August.
- The medical premium credit is calculated using member enrollment figures as of July 1, 2020.
- Dental Premium Credit
- Fully insured small group clients will receive a one-time, one month 50% dental premium credit in the form of an invoice credit in August for the September premium
- The dental premium credit will be calculated using member enrollment figures as of July 1, 2020.
- Flexible Payment
- Credit cards continue to be accepted for payment from fully insured group clients with up to 500 enrolled members and from consumer members through September 30, 2020.
For the full article, follow the link: Independence to provide credits and other support.
For any questions or concerns, please contact us directly- 215-396-2888